Advance Ticket Reminder
The clock is ticking and Opening Day of the 2022 Missouri State Fair is getting closer! Advanced admission and carnival tickets are still available—but not for long. Head on over to your local Break Time Convenience Store, Orschlen Farm and Home Store or online to get yours today!
The savings are worth it—after all the early bird gets the worm! Check out the prices below:
- Advance adult admission tickets – $10 ($12 value) – Purchase at State Fair Box Office, Orscheln Farm & Home Stores and Break Time Convenience Stores
- Advance Unlimited Carnival Ride Wristband ticket – $24 ($35 value) – Purchase online
- Advance Unlimited Daily Deal (includes one-day unlimited carnival ride wristband and one-day adult admission) – $34 ($47 value) – Purchase online, Orscheln Farm & Home Stores and Break Time Convenience Stores
It pays to plan ahead, get your advanced tickets now before Aug. 10 and fill up your bucket with tons of fun for the whole family!
State Fair Motorsports
Missouri State Fair motorsport events are fun for the whole family offering both free and ticketed options. Tickets for all events are on sale now and can be purchased at the State Fair Box Office or online at mostatefair.com
This year’s motorsports lineup consists of the following:
STATE FAIR ARENA
Sunday, Aug. 14, 7 p.m. – Motocross, Final Championship Round Missouri State Fair Cross Series
Tickets: $7 ticket ages 6 & over
Monday, Aug. 15, 7 p.m. – Flat Track TT Race
Tickets: $7 ticket ages 6 & over
Tuesday, Aug. 16, 12 p.m. & 6 p.m. – MSF Truck & Farm Tractor Pull
Tickets: $5 Adult, FREE age 12 & under
Wednesday, Aug. 17
10 a.m. & 6 p.m. – Antique Classic Tractor Pull; FREE for all ages
Thursday, Aug. 18, 10 a.m. & 6 p.m. – Garden Tractor & Mini Rod & Truck Pull
FREE for all ages
Sunday, Aug. 21, at 2 p.m. – Demolition Derby
Tickets: $15 adults, $8 ages 6-12, FREE age 5 & under
STATE FAIR GRANDSTAND, PRESENTED BY CFM INSURANCE
Sunday, Aug. 14, 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. – Missouri State Fair Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull
All Day Ticket: $20 adults, $10 ages 6-12, FREE age 5 & under
Monday, Aug. 15, 6 p.m. – Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League
Tickets: $30 adults, $12 ages 6-12, FREE age 5 & under
Sunday, Aug. 21 – POWRi 410 Sprint Cars, B Modifieds, Show Me Vintage Cars – 2nd Annual Ron Ditzfeld Memorial Race
6 p.m. – Hot Laps, 7 p.m. – Heat Races
Tickets: $20 adults, $18 Military and Seniors (Age 65+), $10 students age 13-17, $5 age 6-12, FREE ages 5 & under
For more information about 2022 Missouri State Fair motorsports events, visit www.mostatefair.com.
Celebrate Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day
Farm families all across the state will travel to the Missouri State Fair to celebrate Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day on Monday Aug. 15! Each family represents the best of Missouri agriculture and was nominated by University of Missouri Extension and Missouri Farm Bureau for this honor. These families will be recognized at a dinner in their honor at the State Fair and their names with respective counties will be on display at an exhibit west of the Historic Administration Building.
Farm Family Day is sponsored by Missouri Farm Bureau, and supported by University of Missouri Extension, the Missouri Department of Agriculture, the Missouri State Fair and the University of Missouri College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources.
In addition to celebrating Missouri farm families, the Fair will offer a variety of activities and discounts on Monday, Aug. 15. Free tram rides will be offered to all fairgoers, all day, sponsored by the Missouri Soybean Merchandising Council and their checkoff. In addition, fairgoers can save on admission with coupons available at all Missouri County Farm Bureau offices.
Additional highlights for Aug. 15 include:
- Livestock shows and competitive exhibit contests for beef cattle, sheep, swine and carcass shows; 4-H Dog Show; Rooster Crowing Contest Finals; 4-H Chicken Barbecue and Home Economics Foods Contests.
- Ham and Bacon demonstrations in the Ag Building; Firefighter demonstrations at the State Fair Firehouse; and Eat Smart on the Go Cooking demonstrations happening in the Mo-Ag Theatre.
- The Budweiser Stage presents the Supermatics performing at 2, 6, & 8 p.m. The Touchstone Energy Stage features The Groovy Guy Show and Motown and More. Helen Russell & Co. and The Finley River Boys will perform on the Ditzfeld Stage. Bring your kids to the Kids Stage for Jerry Fraiser, Comic Magician, Kids Contest and The Circus Science Spectacular.
- The Military Flag Retreat Ceremony, honoring Robert Norton of Lincoln, at 5:30 p.m. by the flagpole located in front of the Historic Administration Building, sponsored by Capital Materials, Starline Brass, and Retrieving Freedom.
- The Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League will roar through the State Fair Grandstand, presented by CFM Insurance at 6 p.m. Tickets are available for purchase online and at the Missouri State Fair Box Office, while supplies last.
- In the State Fair Arena, Flat Track TT Racing starts at 7 p.m.; tickets available for purchase online and at the Missouri State Fair Box Office, while supplies last.
Join us in thanking Missouri farmers and ranchers on Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day Monday, Aug. 15 at the 2022 Missouri State Fair!