Radford Media Group – KDKD AM/FM & KXEA FM in Clinton, Missouri is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Marketing Consultant who has a proven record of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience, be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives, and sell the value of Radford Media Group local radio and digital brands.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Sell effective radio and marketing .
- Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas.
- Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising.
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Negotiate direct and agency business.
- Input client orders and copy using company provided software.
- Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local budget goals.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- A minimum two years’ sales experience.
- A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Radford Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of Google’s G-Suite programs.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radford Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.